A note about our policies and procedures, in light of COVID-19
To my valued customers,
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, I have been forced to make some difficult decisions about how to run Kenilworth in order to prioritize the health and wellbeing of my customers, freelancers, delivery drivers, and myself.
While I remain committed to keeping things as “normal” as possible with regards to our retail program, I have also been running Kenilworth without any staff in order to limit extended contact with people outside my household. This has made it nearly impossible to maintain regular opening hours, so I am offering free delivery in Toronto Wednesdays through Saturdays to make up for the inconvenience. Deliveries are also available in the GTA, Halton, York, Peel, and Durham at an additional cost.
Curbside pickup and in-store browsing are available at 2471 Dundas St. West, however hours change from week-to-week based on availability, so I encourage you to check Instagram before heading to the shop. There is a limit of 2 customers in the store at a time.
Effective March 15, my delivery drivers and I have been following a No Contact Policy. What does this mean?
- Delivery drivers have been following a strict regimen of hand washing/sanitizing
- For most residences, delivery drivers will knock on the door/ring the doorbell, then leave the flowers at the door and leave. The drivers will not come into contact with the recipients
- For apartment buildings, condos, and businesses, flowers will be left at the front desk, with the concierge, or in the front vestibule. Drivers will not be required to take elevators or stairwells into buildings.
- We will not be delivering to any hospitals, nursing homes, or long-term care facilities.
- We will not be able to leave flowers with neighbours should the recipient be away.
- Flowers can not be left on the porch when outside temperatures run below 2 degrees celsius (36 fahrenheit) so please make sure the recipient is going to be home on the delivery date. If the delivery is unsuccessful the flowers will be returned to the shop and the client will be required to pay an additional re-delivery fee of $15 for Toronto addresses, $20 for GTA addresses, and $25 for Halton, York, Peel, and Durham addresses.
As the situation changes, so too will our operation policies. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences these changes have caused anybody and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your patience and continued support as we figure this all out.
Owner, Kenilworth Floral